Webster Bank will ‘Go Red for Women’ on February 1
By [unknown placeholder $article.art_field1$]
Jan 29, 2013 - 5:48:21 PM
WATERBURY, CT - Webster Bank, a leading regional bank serving businesses and consumers from Westchester County, N.Y., to Boston, Mass., announced today that Webster bankers – both women and men – will participate in the American Heart Association’s National Wear Red Day on Friday, February 1. This event puts the spotlight on heart disease as the number one killer of women in the United States.
• Jennifer Buchholz, executive vice president, chief human resources officer;
• Rose Gaidos, executive vice president, consumer deposits, and member of the AHA Hartford
Chapter’s executive leadership team;
• Michelle Crecca, executive vice president, chief marketing officer, and member of the AHA
Westchester/Fairfield County board of directors;
• Kathy Luria, vice president, community affairs, and member of the AHA Westchester/Fairfield
County executive leadership team;
• Harriet Wolfe, executive vice president, general counsel, who has been involved in the AHA
Hartford Chapter’s Go Red campaign for many years. (contributed photo)|
Webster is a longtime partner with AHA – which this year celebrates the 10th Anniversary of National Wear Red Day which seeks to dispel the myths of heart disease. Here are just a few of the facts:
• Heart disease kills more women than men;
• One woman in three dies of heart disease; and,
• Heart disease kills more women than all kinds of cancer combined.
© Copyright by NorwalkPlus.com
© Copyright by NorwalkPlus.com. Some articles and pictures posted on our website, as indicated by their bylines, were submitted as press releases and do not necessarily reflect the position and opinion of NorwalkPlus.com, Norwalk Plus magazine, Canaiden LLC or any of its associated entities. Articles may have been edited for brevity and grammar.